So every summer I know all of you are enjoying your time outside with your children, but there is some serious work that still needs to be done while school is out. This is crunch time for those who are homeschool planning.
Or are you a new homeschooler and not sure where to start. This 31 days to better homeschool planning will get you on your way.
As a new homeschooler, this task can seem daunting, but when you break things down and take it one step at a time, you can do anything.
31 Days to a Better Planned Homeschool
- Does Your Homeschool Have a Mission Statement?
- What is My Child’s Learning Style?
- How to Create a Budget That Works + Free Printable
- How to Save Money on Homeschool Curriculum
- How to Choose the Best Homeschool Curriculum
- How to Buy and Sell Used Homeschool Curriculum
- What are Your Homeschool Goals?
- How to Create a Monthly Homeschool Schedule
- How to Create a Weekly Homeschool Schedule
- How to Create a Daily Homeschool Schedule
- 5 Ways to Tell That Your are Doing Too Much in Your Homeschool
- What Extracurricular Activities Can Your Child do in your Homeschool?
- How to Evaluate What is Working in Your Homeschool
- 3 Ways to Keep Your Homeschool Organized in 1 Hour a Day
- How to Use the Library Effectively for Your Homeschool
- How to Keep Track of Your Homeschool Curriculum
- How to Organize Your Audio and eBooks
- How to Plan Interest-Led Studies
- Why You Should Ditch Your Homeschool Curriculum
- How to Create a Reading List
- How to Organize Notebooks and Binders
- How to Organize Your School Supplies
- How to Organize Your Homeschool Room
- Best Time to Plan for your Homeschool
- Planning for the Unexpected
- Digital or Paper Homeschool Planner?
- 5 Meal Planning Tips for the Homeschool Mom
- When Things Don’t go as Planned
- How to Keep Your Sanity: Tips for the Homeschool Mom
- 7 Time Management Tips for Homeschool Moms
- The Best Homeschool Planning Tips From Moms
Everything that you need to ensure that your homeschool year is planned out the best as it can be so you don’t have to worry during the school year.
I’m not the only one in this series, there are 26 other bloggers with their own 31 days series, be sure to head on over to their sites for more tips. We have created a Facebook group to continue to share free homeschooling tips for moms. Please feel free to join us and keep the discussion going.
Don’t want to wade through 31 blog posts? Get the Homeschool Planning for the Unorganized Mom eBook with all the resources in one place and a massive set of homeschool printables or grab if you’re all set with how to plan, grab the Unorganized Homeschool Mom Planner.