Thank you for stopping by Living Life and Learning. I share kids printables, activities, homeschooling tips, parenting ideas and organizing tips. I send out a newsletter once or twice a week to let you know what’s new on the blog and the lastest freebies that you can grab.
I’ve jumped into essential oils and share my new found knowledge and anything that would help a homeschooling mother.
My name is Monique and I am a homeschooling mom to two boys in tenth and third grade and a kindergarten princess. Together with my hubby, who sometimes acts like a 4th child, we have embraced the homeschooling journey. I’m not sure how long it will last but we are enjoying every minute of it thus far.
I’m grateful for the people in my life and thank God every day that I have them.
I have a high schooler, who is a visual spatial learner, which means that this auditory learning mom has had to adapt quite a bit to my very interesting boy. I have a first grader who is full of life, who annoys his older brother, but loves him all the same. I also have a princess who has all the boys including Daddy fulfilling all her requests.
My Favorite Things
- food cooked by anyone else but me
- baking to soothe by sweet tooth
- flakies – did I mention that I
oncelike to lick the wrapper – don’t judge me
- green tea and chocolate
- books – curriculum, non-fiction, thrillers…anything really
- girl clothes – because I finally get to dress someone up in pink frilly clothing
My Favorite Posts
- Curriculum suggestions for Visual Spatial Learners or 5 day series: How Do I Teach a Visual Spatial Learner?
- Why Keep Reading Aloud – 5th Grade
- How to Raise Boys That Read
- Dear Homeschool Mom Who is Failing
I had the wonderful opportunity to contribute to the book Every Parent Can Teach Their Toddler at Home. Over 20+ bloggers contributed to the ebook so it brings a lot of different ideas into one book for parents who would like a guide or some encouragement to teach their toddler at home.
Sign up by email so you don’t miss out on any weekly homeschooling tips, educational printables or parenting advice.