If you’re not a huge planner or you don’t like having to use ink and print out pages you might not use I have the perfect solution for you. I’ll show you how to use a bullet journal for homeschool planning. >> See more ideas on How to Homeschool Successfully
This post may contain affiliate links meaning I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Read my disclosure policy here.
Why use a bullet journal?
- It’s inexpensive
- You set up the pages as you like
- You can change your set up anytime
- Jazz it up and decorate as you please or keep it basic
- It’s easy to customize
My bullet journal supplies
- Bullet journal – I like the ones with the dots, they also come in graph paper or you can be used with lined paper
- Fine Point Markers – I found my pack of markers on clearance for $3, woot woot.
- Washi tape