Free Homeschool Preschool Resources
free preschool printables with over 60 printable worksheets for your preschooler.You can definitely teach your preschooler at home for free, you don’t need a full pre-packaged curriculum if your budget doesn’t allow for it. There are some great free preschool resources that you can find online, that a library card you can be set for the year. I love the library, our local library is small but is a part of a larger branch that we can order books from which is awesome. I was able to find all of the easy readers and Bob Books from them so that I didn’t have to spend any money on it. If the library doesn’t have something that you are looking for you can always put in a request for an interlibrary loan or ask them to purchase. These are my favorite preschool sites for activities, printables and preschool ideas. See my giant list of
Jennifer @ Chestnut Grove Academy
Crystal @ Tidbits of Experience
Rebecca @ Raventhreads
Jennifer @ Milk & Honey Mommy
Dawn @ Guiding Light Homeschool
Monique @ Living Life and Learning
Erin @ For Him and My Family
Lisa @ A Rup Life
Beth @ Weavings You can also read what the other 50 bloggers are writing about for their 5 day series.
- Letter of the Week – preschool curriculum
- Wee Folk Art – art curriculum
- First-School – preschool activities and crafts
- Hubbard’s Cupboard – awesome list of activities for preschoolers
- Starfall – I have paid for the premium membership for the added activities and found that it was worth it while my child was in the preschool age. I did not renew it another year because I felt that he was outgrowing it. He did enjoy it a lot during the time we had it though.
- PBS kids
- TVO kids – age 2-5
- 1+1+1=1 – great blog full of free printables
- Homeschool Creation – early learning printables
- Confessions of a Homeschooler – free printables
- Teaching 2 & 3 Year olds
- Teach Preschool
- P is for Preschooler
- Powerful Mothering
- Living Montessori Now
Melissa & Doug Lace & Trace Pets (3782)Melissa & Doug Pattern Blocks and BoardsLauri Tall-Stacker Pegs & Pegboard SetLearning Resources Cash ‘N’ Carry Wallet
This post may contain affiliate links meaning I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Read my disclosure policy here.
Books about preschool
- What Your Preschool Needs to Know
- Montessori from the Start: From birth to age three
- Teaching Montessori in the Home
Montessori from the Start: The Child at Home, from Birth to Age ThreeTeaching Montessori in the Home: Pre-School Years: The Pre-School YearsLearn with Play: 150+ Activities for Year-round Fun & Learning150+ Screen-Free Activities for Kids: The Very Best and Easiest Playtime Activities from FunAtHomeWithKids.com!
&This is the last post in my series: 5 Days of Teaching Toddlers and Preschoolers Visit the other members of The Schoolhouse Review Crew and see with their 5 day series is about.
If you like what you see follow me on Pinterest to get other great homeschooling tips.
Thank you for sharing this list. I book marked it and will be using it for my youngest son this fall.
Glad it was of use to you.