- Letter of the Week – preschool curriculum
- Wee Folk Art – art curriculum
- First-School – preschool activities and crafts
- Hubbard’s Cupboard – awesome list of activities for preschoolers
- Starfall – I have paid for the premium membership for the added activities and found that it was worth it while my child was in the preschool age. I did not renew it another year because I felt that he was outgrowing it. He did enjoy it a lot during the time we had it though.
- PBS kids
- TVO kids – age 2-5
- 1+1+1=1 – great blog full of free printables
- Homeschool Creation – early learning printables
- Confessions of a Homeschooler – free printables
- Teaching 2 & 3 Year olds
- Teach Preschool
- P is for Preschooler
- Powerful Mothering
- Living Montessori Now
This post may contain affiliate links meaning I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Read my disclosure policy here.
Books about preschool
- What Your Preschool Needs to Know
- Montessori from the Start: From birth to age three
- Teaching Montessori in the Home
Montessori from the Start: The Child at Home, from Birth to Age ThreeTeaching Montessori in the Home: Pre-School Years: The Pre-School YearsLearn with Play: 150+ Activities for Year-round Fun & Learning150+ Screen-Free Activities for Kids: The Very Best and Easiest Playtime Activities from FunAtHomeWithKids.com!
&This is the last post in my series: 5 Days of Teaching Toddlers and Preschoolers Visit the other members of The Schoolhouse Review Crew and see with their 5 day series is about.
If you like what you see follow me on Pinterest to get other great homeschooling tips.