I’d be happy to take your guest post submissions for my site. There are several guidelines to follow but I’d love for others to share their knowledge on my blog as well.
I welcome posts about homeschooling, kids’ activities, printables, parenting, recipes, family finances, family travel, frugal living and healthy living.
- Post must be original and not posted anywhere else prior to or after the post is published
- Post must be more than 400 words
- If you have images you’d like to use, please send the originals, I prefer to create my own pinnable images for the post.
- You can include 2 links to your own site within the post that are relevant to the article
- Please include a biography with an image (profile picture or logo) and links to your blog and social media
Do not include:
- affiliate links, although I reserve the right to add my own
Please email me your post in html format. The best way to do so is to write a new post on your blog then hit text and copy the code for your post.
I accept guest posts that would benefit my readers and I reserve the right reject any posts that don’t fall in line with my readership or are too promotional or salesy.