Who doesn’t want to bring more love into their school day? These Valentine’s day tracing worksheets are great for pre-writers who need to get those fine motor skills under control.
My daughter has a wonderful time trying to get her pencil from one side of the page to the other. She also enjoys using scissors so we’re doing a lot of cutting practice. We mostly use strips of construction paper for that.
See more Valentine’s Day Printables for Kids here.
Recommended Valentine’s day books
Discover love and joy through these fun Valentine’s day books.
- Pete the Cat Valentine’s day is Cool
- Love from the Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Amelia Bedelia’s First Valentine
Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse! (If You Give…)Day It Rained HeartsThe Night Before Valentine’s DayLove MonsterLove from The Very Hungry Caterpillar (The World of Eric Carle)Love Is: (Illustrated Story Book about Caring for Others, Book About Love for Parents and Children, Rhyming Picture Book)
Follow the car or animals over to the other size and see how well your child can follow along the path.
Fine motor skills are important for writing, tying their shoes and so much more.
Trace along the shapes and discuss what kind of shapes they are at the same time. How many sides are there? What is it called? Where else have you seen this shape?
Practice cutting with these worksheets as well, teach your child how to properly hold a pair of scissors and follow along the path. Cutting practice will look like a ton of fun.
Download the Valentine’s Tracing Worksheets below:
See what other Valentine’s Day printables I have for kids as well.
Be sure to visit these other bloggers and see what they’ve posted about love in this months blog hop.
1. Love Coupons from KiddyCharts
2. Valentine Fine Motor Sensory Bin from Adventures Of Adam
3. Love Bug Craft from Play & Learn Everyday
4. Love Tot Pack from Kori at Home
5. Books About Love from Learning by Design
6. Doodle Heart Painting from Flash Bugs Studio (pictured bottom right)
7. Painted Heart Garland for Preschoolers from Craft Create Calm
8. Fingerprint Heart Art from Teach Beside Me
9. DIY Friendship Love Bracelet from Living Ideas (pictured bottom left)
10. 6 Simple Date Ideas from Great Googa Moogas
11. Fingerprint Heart Keepsake from Messing Little Monsters
12. Book Review – 5 Love Languages from MissJaimeOT
13. Newspaper Heart Garland from Kitchen Counter Chronicles (pictured top right)
14. Sign Language Love Artwork from Pray Species
15. Geeky Valentine’s day Chocolates from Two Married Geeks
16. Sweet Hearts to Sew from Coloured Buttons
17. Valentines invitation to Play from My Bored Toddler
18. Valentine’s day Tracing Worksheets from Living Life and Learning (pictured top left image)
19. Free Valentine’s Day Printable Pack for Preschoolers from Best Toys 4 Toddlers
20. Sandy Hearts Sensory Play from Simple Fun for Kids