This year I started getting into felt so I’ve been creating some simple felt craft projects for my toddler to enjoy. I did make some sewing food projects but the rest of them are more for our story board for my daughter to put together on her own, which she just loves.
I bought these felt sheets from Amazon and have been using them to create all of my projects. I’m actually due for a refill, I love that there is an assortment of color with two sheets of each color.
Felt Craft Projects
I am not crafty so you’ll find simple felt crafts that I’ve put together for my daughter who has been enjoying them.
- Fun Fall Felt Crafts
- Felt Olaf Snowman Craft
- Felt Christmas Tree Craft
- Felt Gingerbread Men Craft
- Felt Dinosaurs
- Felt Food Crafts
- Felt Pizza Craft
- Felt Board Stories: Mo Willem’s Pigeon Books
- Felt Cat in the Hat Craft
- Felt Flowers Craft
- Felt Butterfly Craft – Guest post on Totschooling
- Fruit Felt Craft – Apple, Pear and Orange
- Felt Pumpkin Hand Puppet Craft
- One Fish Two Fish Felt Craft
- Felt Turkey Craft
- Felt Basket Weave Heart Craft
Felt Craft Counting Activity
- Hands-on Felt Apple Math Activity – Guest post on B-Inspired Mama
- Felt Ladybug Craft Counting Activity
- Felt Flower Craft Counting Activity
Come back again as I add more felt craft projects to my list.