Road trip anyone? Is your family heading to the cottage for their favorite tourist spot? With the warm summer weather and school out brings travel season for many families. Our winters in Canada are so long that we try to make the best of our short summer season and rarely spend it at home.
If you’re traveling have your child keep a mini journal of their vacation. This travel minibook is the perfect way to record the happenings during your trip in a fun and compact way so you can take it along with you anywhere.
Travel Mini Book Supplies
- Pencil/color pencils
Travel Mini Book Instructions
- Print out the travel minibook and cut off the borders.
2. Fold along the dotted lines to divide the page in eight parts.
3. Fold the page in half then cut a slit along the solid line with scissors.
4. Pull out the middle section where the slit was made.
5. Bring the cover to the front and fold the rest behind to make a minibook.
Voila, your travel minibook is ready for your child to fill out.
Print out the Travel Minibook here and your child can fill them in with their own adventures. It’s a cute little keepsake as you travel throughout the summer.