Welcome to the
Last week you helped us break a new record with 164 posts! Thank you so much for linking up! Our cohosts have now completed their first full month with us, and they have pinned a lot of your links. Please makes sure that you follow them!
We also have a new co-host for the next 5 months. Herchel from Scruggbug Corner has joined our team. Please make sure you follow her. Her links are below.
Also, please make sure that you are pinning the two links before the posts you link up. If they are offensive to your faith or beliefs, then find another link to pin. However, that is very rare.
Here are this week’s
These 3 posts all received the same amount of clicks last week!
- Feasting on the Scriptures Young Women Activity by Kandy Kreations
- Gluten Free Turkey Chili Soup — Country cottage musings . . .
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole — Recipes for our Daily Bread
My Pick(s) of the Week!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
Your Co-hosts for September and October! Please Follow!
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow The Ultimate Linky,Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of The Ultimate Linky or Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed.